I was honored to learn that I had been nominated for this award by the folks at The Devil Dog. After my pug, Vader, died and I began considering adopting Waffles, whom I heard was a little demon, I received encouragement from Roxy, that being a Devil Dog was not such a bad thing. I am glad I listened! Thanks for the nomination.
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you. 2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them. 3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below) 4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. 5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change? Only one? I would have a home of my own.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year? I would repeat my sophomore year of college. I loved college and by sophomore year I was comfortable enough there to really be enjoying myself. Also, it was the first time I had a place of my own -- a single dorm room at the top of Miliken.
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
The thought of losing my teeth.
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? I haven't yet written a book, but I'm working on it.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
This is hard. I'm still working on learning how to be myself. Oh, I'd choose someone whom I could get a bang for my buck"-- Angelina Jolie, for example, that way I could experience being a mom, an actress, save the world and get to be with Brad Pitt all at the same time.
My nominees include:
Pug-a-Boo: This is a relatively new blog, but its blogger Christy is not new to blogging. She wrote a wonderful blog about her pug Payton's experience with PDE (pug dog encephalitis). Her new blog is devoted to her current pugs Daisy and Donald and to her love of fine cuisine.
The Three Little Pugs: Another favorite of mine. Stella Rose and her Mommy have been supportive of my blog from the beginning and I love the antics of this funny little girl and now her new little sister Maggie.